I am doing this one up here just a little earlier as I might not be here for Christmas… plus it’s just convenient to have a shopping list (lolololol) This year’s wish list is going to seem… needy? $$$? multilingual? mixed up? I don’t know what you will make of this, but let’s just say, well, if I am going to be in Japan during Christmas, then your presents would not only be a wonderful thing, it had be bloody useful (at least more useful than, say, a Britney Spears perfume ~_~ )
The line up is not very different from every year’s, otherwise, in my opinion.
- Amazon.com or Amazon.co.jp vouchers
- Kinokuniya vouchers (Kinokuniya in Sydney, which I think you can purchase over the phone)
- Playstation (USA) credits
- iTunes (AUS or JPN) credits
- Visa pre-loaded gift vouchers (you can easily find these in post office)
- some pretty or cute cycling helmet that can be matched with lilac
Considering the number of vouchers listed above, and basically the Visa pre-loaded gift cards, AND the probability of me going to Japan, this list is going to be very “long” LOL. The 3ds is a limited edition, thusly why it’s even on this list. However, honestly, if I am going to be physically in Japan, I am better off receiving the Visa/Mastercard gift cards from you guys as just about everything I want/need would be available there.
If this whole trip is not happening, this list will be updated with more stuff, but they are more in the lines of things like:
- a couple of Santoku knives that is NOT 16cm long.
- a tonne of genkouyoushi
- the grammar dictionaries off white rabbit press
- Kanji flash cards from the same website
so you can see why, if I am already in Japan, it’s just smarter to give me the Visa gift cards hahahahahaha then I can just buy all these things there!
or, give me some handmade cards ^.^
Please DON’T give me perfumes this year. I have a lot of bottles of perfumes from previous years that I haven’t finish using, am unlikely to use often and it’s likely to turn sour before I even get to it (true story). It’s a lovely thought that, ooo I like lolita lempicka, elizabeth arden and wtf not, but if I am not using it, it turns sour, it’s seriously a waste of space and your cash.